Thursday, August 11

Getting into a routine...

Technically, I'm on day 11 if the 30 Day Shred and I think i've done pretty good thus far. I've only missed two days. They were both Wednesdays (I have a lot going on Wednesday evenings and I just don't have time). I've even done Level 2 a few times and I didn't die! [my abs hurt like I was goign to die, but I didn't]

 So...If you read the previous post, just ignore that schedule. ha. I've decided that I can do the workout everyday, but i'll just skip Wednesdays. If I feel like doing some other form of exercise in addition to the 30DS then so be it. But I'm not going to be a workout nazi...that's just no fun.

That being said, i've noticed a lot of differences just in the 9 workouts i've done (I haven't done it yet today). I'm not losing all that much actual weight, but i'm stronger and definitely more toned...and I've already lost about 1.5 inches around my waist! It's a work in progress for sure, but I'm getting to where I want to be.

This was a very boring update, but it's what I have for now. Until next time...

   Peace.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment