Thursday, August 4

I Fell Off the Wagon....


It's true guys...I've fallen...but i'm going to get back up! I skipped day three of my 30 Day Shred Challenge. Completely SKIPPED it. [even the Fonz disapproves of this].  I could make up a number of excuses (letting my muscles heal, i've had a cold for a week, yada yada yada) but the truth is, I just didn't have time, nor did I have the energy. It's lame, I know, but I'm not giving up.

It wouldn't be a challenge if it were easy, right? I will continue with the 30DS today and add another day to the end of the challenge (or perhaps use one of my "free" days as a 30DS day). It'll work out.

To be honest, I enjoyed the day off. haha. My legs were pretty sore yesterday...so I guess because of that, I let myself be a slacker for a day.  I will survive, and so will this challenge! I owe it to the Fonz!

   Peace.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment